Contract with Hudson & Take control of your career
Contracting can provide great
exposure to different environments.
Today contractor and temporary workers are a critical part of many workplaces. Organisations commonly rely on temporary workers and contract jobs to meet opportunities created by project work, periods of peak demand, annual leave and system updates.
Contracting has become a career choice for many job seekers and offers some great benefits, from increased flexibility to greater breadth of experience and variety.
Across the UK and Ireland Hudson has placed thousands of people in rewarding and diverse contractor and temporary roles in recent years.
What can you expect from contracting with Hudson?
- Choice: We have an extensive portfolio of global clients, so whether you are looking for FTSE 100 companies or the most innovative of start-ups, you will have many choices.
- Competitive rates: As market and industry specialists, we have an in depth knowledge of our market and are in the best position to represent you.
- Consulting expertise: Our consultants will help you from start to finish to obtain the most suitable assignments by:
- advising on the types of role, company and industry to which your skills are best suited.
- assisting with the presentation of your CV, preparing you for the interview and providing detailed feedback throughout the process.
- giving follow-up guidance when you have been successfully placed.
- Contracting guidance: You will receive full guidance on your options of working as a PAYE contractor or as a limited company.
- Contractor Hotline: Our Contractor Hotline (1800 932 696), will support you with any timesheet or payment related queries once you’ve been placed on an assignment.
- Timesheet portal: You and the client will have access to an easy-to-use fully automated online timesheet system.